Python / C++ as your development platform
Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
C++ is a general-purpose programming language as an extension of the C programming language, or “C with Classes“. The language has expanded significantly over time, and modern C++ now has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation. It is almost always implemented as a compiled language, and many vendors provide C++ compilers, including the Free Software Foundation, LLVM, Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, and IBM, so it is available on many platforms.
CATIM has more than two decades of experience with coding developments as a system integrator and OEM manufacturer.
Our Nimbus solution utilising common coding platforms ship in 2022 that is a powerfull process controller supporting topologies such as PLC, DLC, CNC, Robotics, IoT or several other topologies. The Nimbus platform also has many trendsetting hardware features such as a SPE bus as our post here that will revolutionize the sensor industry.
Python overview on Wikipedia here.
Python site here.
Python / C++ features
Object oriented (OOP)
Commercial & free dev platforms
CATIM application overview
- CATIM provides extensive support for Web3.0 next generation control.
- Our solutions, products & experience span IT & OT Hyper-automation in a sustainable way.
- CATIM example project expertise here.
- We have created solutions in a range of areas…click on the above application categories links for more information.
- What problem do you have that we can assist with? contact us