As the world has become more technologically advanced the dangers of reliance has been ignored for a long time….until a pandemic strikes and due to isolation requires we cannot serve each other.
Cheap power for producing goods has been a neglected factor for too long….see our blog about this here. A self evident example is alluminium smelters that set themselves up in countries with cheap power to turn ore into billets and in effect exporting power that generates foreign valuta.
This being said manufacturers are putting a lot of pressure on government however where does this leave houseowners that are rorted and have no choice to pay up to sponsor large bonusses for utility company CEO’s?
Solar panels on a roof is not a new sight….however there is a new generation of panels on the horizon that will double output and very likely to lower solar installation prices.
Additional Post information
- New Solar Cell Innovation Provides 1,000 Times More Power…see article here
- Rise Of The 500W+ Solar Panel….see article here
- Next-generation perovskite solar cells pass strict international tests…view article here
- Behind-the-meter solar sharing technology from Australia…see article here
- Visit our solar page that has arguebly the best solar news feed in Australia…page here