Battery technology is evolving and taking the world by storm, offering an array of possibilities for the machines and devices that help keep our global infrastructure humming. But as the technology improves and options abound, how does one choose between traditional lead-acid batteries and the newer lithium-ion variety?
Additional Post information
- View the full article here
- A Layer of Tellurium Boosts Lithium-ion’s Operational Life..article link here
- New Zinc-Air Battery Outperforms Lithium-Ion Batteries on All Levels..article here
- Fully Charged: Breakthroughs in Lithium-ion Battery Materials…see article here
- The biggest battery breakthroughs of 2020…see article here
- Supercapacitors Challenge Batteries: Powerful Graphene Hybrid Material for Highly Efficient Energy Storage…see article here