Node-Red as your development platform
Node-RED is a flow-based development tool for visual programming developed originally by IBM for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services as part of the Internet of Things.
CATIM has extensive experience with Node Red developments as a system integrator and OEM manufacturer.
Our Nimbus solution utilising Node Red will ship in 2022 that is a powerfull process controller supporting topologies such as PLC, DLC, CNC, Robotics, IoT or several other topologies. The Nimbus platform also has many trendsetting hardware features such as a SPE bus as our post here that will revolutionize the sensor industry.
Visual flow platform
PC & Nimbus platform
Automation & IoT
Node Red IDE examples
CATIM application overview
- CATIM provides extensive support for Web3.0 next generation control.
- Our solutions, products & experience span IT & OT Hyper-automation in a sustainable way.
- CATIM example project expertise here.
- We have created solutions in a range of areas…click on the above application categories links for more information.
- What problem do you have that we can assist with? contact us