It is a fact that humans have developed in every facet much faster after tools such as knives, mechanical advantage etc were invented. The drawback is that our minds and hands have never been able to apply these tools with consistent efficiency and quality. Welcome to the age where computers can control tools around the clock with a high level of accuracy…..
CNC has a steady hand
Most of us struggle to not miss the toothbrush by squeezing some toothpaste onto it in the mornings. Undoubtedly, you might have seen 3d printing done the same way by highly accurate computing. Imagine a house being built that way…see the links below.
Humans had an early need for tools
I noticed a theory that due to carbon time dating it is likely that humans invented hunting tools that would have led to consuming more protein by eating meat and this caused our brains to grow larger and be more intelligent in a short space of time. The facts are that the carbon dating shows that early hunting tools are from the same period as skulls that grew larger all of a sudden… an exciting fact and I’m sure not the last we will hear from this research being conducted currently.
CATIM is a mechatronics minded company that creates solutions to sense, decide and act. On a daily basis, we create solutions that are customer-centric from existing building blocks or from scratch if we have to…however we never forget to think customer-centric with our products and solutions…
Additional Post information
- Aerosol Jet Prints Skin-Friendly “Tattoos” with Active Electronics..article here
- CNC welder welds perfectly…see video here
- Massive CNC milling machine…see video here
- A robot arm turned into a metal 3D printer…see video here
- TIMBUR: A Digital Fabrication Company That Pioneered CNC Manufacturing For Interior Design…see article here
- Foam & Lightweight Filament – How and Why to 3D Print with It…see article here