IoT is the new buzzword in town these days. It is also known as IIoT…the IoT part of it is Internet Of Things. The concept is to enable large numbers of end nodes that can be simple, low cost and most importantly low power to read a sensor and publish the data to the cloud.
CATIM has developed a number of projects with IoT. See the related applications links in the section below.
Additional Post information
- A Short Introduction to Digital Twins…see article here
- Digital Twin Becoming a Singular Tool…see article here
- A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Twins…see article
- 5G will drive big changes in IoT…see here
- How Australia can reap the benefits and dodge the dangers of the Internet of Things…see here
- Gartner Survey Reveals 47% of Organizations Will Increase Investments in IoT Despite the Impact of COVID-19…see article here
- The technology that’s saving businesses millions of dollars…see article here