As the Internet of Things (IoT) continues to revolutionize the way we connect and interact with our devices, there are a number of network options on which to build smart solutions. The most talked-about Low Power Wide Area Networks (or LPWANs) are narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) and LoRaWAN®.
Additional Post information
- See the article here
- CATIM communication page see here
- LoRaWAN® Is Secure (but Implementation Matters)…see article
- LoRaWAN® Protocol Expands Network Capacity with New Long Range – Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology…see article here
- NB-IoT Module Share in Cellular IoT Module Shipments at Record 30% in Q3 2020…see article here
- Introduction to LoRaWAN®…see video here